At −78.5 °C (−109.3 °F), carbon dioxide (CO₂) is in its solid state which is called 'Dry Ice'. It comprises of two oxygen atoms bonded to a single carbon atom. Dry ice has the feature of sublimation, where it can change from solid state to the gas state with no intervening liquid form. This feature makes CO₂ the most suitable material for cleaning different surfaces without abrasion and secondary moist and waste as well as cold chain transportation. Dry ice ensures products are preserved in a cold dry atmosphere with minimal chance of spoilage due to moisture or high temperatures.
The Gulf Cryo solution for Dry Ice
Ensuring the cold chain is unbroken is a key priority for food manufacturers to maintain a product quality. With 13 subsidiaries from UAE , Kuwait , Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Qatar , Egypt , Jordan , Oman , Bahrain , Iraq, our dry ice capabilities reach across the whole Middle East region.
What we do:
● Manufacture Dry Ice - One of largest dry ice producer in the Middle East.
● Different dry ice pellet sizes.
● Different dry ice block sizes and thickness depending on customer requirements.
● Automatic dry ice block wrapping.
● Specially constructed transportation containers.
● Dedicated transportation fleet to ensure fast delivery.