Group Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy
Gulf Cryo and its subsidiaries is one of the largest privately-owned manufacturer, distributor, and service provider of industrial, medical, food grade and specialty gases in the Middle East and North Africa.
At Gulf Cryo L.L.C., we are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees, contractors, visitors, and other stakeholders. As part of this commitment, we have developed this Health and Safety policy to guide our operations within the gas industry.
This policy applies to all employees, contractors, subcontractors, subsidiaries and activities
Our objectives are to:
▪ Prevent injury to our employees, contractors, visitors, and
other stakeholders by identifying and
controlling hazards associated with our operations.
▪ Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards related to occupational health, safety, and environment.
▪ Continuously improve our occupational health, safety, and environment performance through the implementation of effective management systems and regular monitoring and review.
1. Lead visibly and provide the necessary resources to ensure compliance with HSE
2. Take responsibility for your own safety and the safety of those around you.
3. Safety is our top priority. Stop work immediately if you encounter an unsafe situation.
4. Line managers are accountable for ensuring a safe work environment.
5. Regularly monitor and evaluate HSE performance to identify areas for improvement and take necessary corrective actions.
6. It is mandatory to report all incidents and communicate the learnings from them.
7. Safety is a requirement for all job roles and supplier contracts
At Gulf Cryo LLC. we are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our stakeholders. We believe that by implementing this Group Health, Safety and Environment Policy, we can achieve our objectives and meet our responsibilities within the gas industry.
Chief Aministrative Officer
Date of issue: 10th May 2023
We have voluntarily adopted the codes of practice of the
Responsible Care (RC) initiative. This is implemented through our management system in a
structured method focused on the following key areas:
• Community awareness and emergency response.
• Pollution prevention.
• Process safety.
• Employee health and safety.
Respecting and protecting our community and physical environment is a core value of Gulf Cryo. Our robust SHEQ Management System helps us to manage the environmental footprint of our operations, drive sustainable growth, and address the expectations of our stakeholders.
Our management systems are compliant to the following:
• ISO 9001:2015
• ISO 14001:2015
• ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
• FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification)
• ISO 17025: 2005 (Laboratory Standard for testing and calibration, Dammam)
• Proven safety track record in the region
• Policies, standards and requirements matching international standards for managing Safety, Health, Environment and Quality throughout operations.
• Risk behavior based monitoring system tools for SHEQ management.
Compressed Gas Association
European Industrial Gases Association
Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association
The International Oxygen Manufacturers Association
Middle East Gas Association