Reduce product deterioration and increase shelf life of fresh food
WHAT IS MODIFIED ATMOSPHERE PACKAGING (MAP)?
Modified Atmosphere Packaging is a process that replaces the air inside food packaging with a special mix of food-grade gases which can include different compositions of nitrogen, carbon dioxide and oxygen. This has been proved to safely reduce product deterioration due to its protective properties. Fresh food manufacturers are in a race against the clock to distribute their products to customers. MAP provides a food packaging solution that increases reach and decreases high cost waste.
THE BENEFIT TO YOU
- Preserves food quality after production (taste, colour, smell)
- Increases shelf life up to five times the natural life of a food product
- Significantly extends geographical reach
- Reduces use of additives in food
- Increases flexibility of packaging and distribution
We offer gas mixture specification for different food products; product supply; design engineering and installation; equipment supply; feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis.