Cut product loss by increasing the strength of non-carbonated bottles and cans
WHAT IS LIQUID NITROGEN (LIN) DOSING?
A small amount of liquid nitrogen is injected into the head space of the bottle or can between the filling and capping points, which pressurises the bottle/can from within. This prevents it from buckling under the weight caused by stacking, as well as providing a protective inert atmosphere for the product.
THE BENEFIT TO YOU
- Allows for a reduction in PET thickness and design changes resulting in lower costs
- Increases shelf life (For example, up to 3 weeks for natural juices)
- Preserves flavour and nutrient properties
- Prevents oil oxidation by displacing oxygen from the bottle headspace
- Increases storage capacities by enabling double stacking of pallets
- Reliable vending machine delivery of non-carbonates
- Improves labelling and multi-packing operations as bottles stay hard
Gulf Cryo is one of only a few gas producers in the region to offer this technology. We offer a turnkey solution including product supply; design engineering and installation; equipment supply; feasibility studies; cost/benefit analysis and dose consulting.