Gulf Cryo is the largest dry ice manufacturer in the Middle East
WHAT IS DRY ICE COLD TRANSPORTATION (DICT)?
DICT is a mobile refrigeration system using dry ice pellets that is designed to maintain chilled and/or frozen food temperatures at -18˚C for 24 hours up to 120 hours in special insulated containers. Preserving the cold chain is vital for food manufacturers to ensure the quality of the food is maintained especially in the Middle East where high temperatures present a challenge.
THE BENEFIT TO YOU
- Food quality is protected while in transportation
- Temperatures as low as - 79˚C can be achieved
- Extended transport time
- Protects products from bacteria and fungi due to dry ice’s characteristic to act as a natural bacteria-static agent and fungicide
- Dry ice sublimates so food products will not be ruined by moisture
- No additional electricity or fuel is needed for chilling – environmentally friendly
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFC’s)
- Deliver refrigerated food products in non-refrigerated vehicles
We manufacture dry ice in two pellet sizes for cold transportation – 16mm pellets (nuggets) and blocks or slices. We also offer automatic dry ice block wrapping; specially constructed transportation containers such as thermo safe boxes for optimal insulation; and a dedicated transportation fleet to ensure fast delivery.